1 1/2 cups Glutinous Rice Flour
1 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Sesame seeds
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Mix coconut milk, sugar and salt then cook on low heat. Keep stirring so the coconut milk doesn’t curd. Cook until the sugar melts, then turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Once it has fully cooled, pour in little by little into the flour.
- Mix well until it turns to dough.
- Pinch off a little batter and shape it into a ball.
- Coat well with sesame seeds.
- Fry it until it’s crispy and golden brown. The kuih will float to the top once cooked.