1 fresh pomfret
2 pieces of long cabbage leave
1 sprig of spring onion- coarsely cut
2 inch of ginger – thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- First, sprinkle a bit of salt over the fish
- Arrange the fish with long cabbage leaves, spring onion and ginger.
- Then steam the fish for about 10 minutes
- When it is tender, heat the oil.
- Meanwhile, pour the sesame oil and light soy sauce on top of the fish
- When the oil is hot, pour over the fish
- Soy sauce steam fish is ready to be served.