Fried rice with ‘ragout’ France style beef stew
Fried Rice’s Ingredients:
1 cup of ice
2 tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic (minced)
60 gram Holland Onions (sliced thinly)
1 stem of fresh thyme
50 gram mixed vegetables
SAJI Rock Salt and pepper
1 sunny side up fried egg
Beef Ragout’s Ingredients:
200 gram beef cubes (diluted with flour)
3 tbsp SAJI Cooking Oil
5 grams of Holland onions (diced)
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
75 grams of carrot (rough cut)
75 grams of celery (rough cut)
1 pcs of thyme (minced)
½ rosemary leaf
1 bay leaf
1 small tin of diced tomatoes
250ml air 2 tbsp of demi glace in 250ml water
SAJI Rock Salt and sugar
1. To make ragout beef, add flour with meat and mix well. Heat SAJI cooking oil and fry the meat. Fry until it changes color and put aside.
2. Add Holland onions, garlic, celery, carrots, bay leaves, thyme and rosemary. Stir for a while.
3. Put in the meat, tomatoes and demi glace sauce. Stir again.
Seasoned with black pepper and add some water. Let it boil until the gravy becomes thick.
4. To make the fried rice, melt the butter and then add Holland onion, mixed vegetables, fresh thyme leaves, SAJI Rock Salt, black pepper and stir for a while.
5. Add 1 bowl of white rice and stir well.
Serve the fried rice with beef ragout and fried egg