You’ve probably come across so many chicken curry recipes, but we can guarantee that this one is very easy. Prep all the ingredients and you’ll have chicken curry in under 15 minutes!
500 gram chicken
3 tbsp Chili powder
2 Curry cubes (mixed with water to form paste)
5 Star Anise
2 Cinnamon Bark
2 Garlic cloves
1 box Coconut Milk
1 inch Ginger
1. Heat up some oil in a pan then saute the red onions and garlic.
2. Put in the ginger, cinnamon, star anise and cardamom and saute until fragrant.
3. Add in the chili powder and curry paste. Pour in some water and mix.
4. Let it cook until the oil starts to float on top.
5. Put in the chicken and potatoes until it’s partially cooked.
6. Add in the coconut milk and leave it on the heat until it boils.