Ingredients (Tart Shells) :
Margarine 100 grams
Unsalted Butter 100 grams
Sugar 160 grams
Egg 65 grams
All Purpose Flour 400 grams
1. Mix margarine, butter and sugar on 1st speed for 1 minute and 3rd speed for 3 minutes.
2. Add eggs over 3 minutes on 3rd speed.
3. Add flour on 1st speed for 30 seconds until clear.
4. Scale 50g onto an aluminum foil mold.
5. Bake at 190°C for minutesDurian Custard
Ingredients (Tart Filling):
Corn Flour 15 grams
Whipping Cream 50 grams
Milk 70 grams
Egg 110 grams
Salt 1 gram
Sugar 50 grams
Dextrose 25 grams
Durian Puree 167 grams
1. Sieve corn flour into the eggs and whisk by hand.
2. Combine whipping cream, milk, salt, sugar, dextrose and cook until hot. And add in Durian Puree into a blender.
3. Pour the hot durian Durian mixture into the egg mixture and cook until thickened in a Bain Marie.
4. Pre-Bake the tart shells and put a thin slice of sponge cake.
5. With a star tube, pipe durian custard over it. Top with some fresh cream colored lightgreen.