Make classic chocolate brownies with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions.Made by Chef Victor in collaboration with MIB College!
280 g Sugar
20 g Treacle / Molasses / Honey
4 g Salt
260 g Egg
120 g High Ratio Flour
5 g Baking Powder
2 g Baking Soda
80 g Cocoa Powder
60 g Milk (warm)
220 g Melted Butter (unsalted)
60 g Raisin (soaked orange juice overnight)
100 g Toasted Walnut (chopped)
1. Whisk sugar, salt and eggs on high speed for 10 minutes and medium speed for 10
2. Premix high ratio flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder. Mix on slow
speed for 1 minute followed by medium speed for 5 minutes.
3. Premix treacle, milk and melted butter and add on slow speed for 1 minute.
4. Fold in the raisin and chopped walnuts.
5. Bake in a deck oven at 180°C or convection oven for 40 minutes.