The main ingredient is:
1 packet of fresh laksa
Ingredients for asam gravy are:
1) 500 gm fresh sardines (boiled with ½ liter of water)
2) 1 inch ginger
3) 2 cloves onion
4) 1/2 cup pounded chili
5) 2 dried tamarind
6) 1/2 inch shrimp paste
7) 1 stalk ginger flower
8) 1 bunch of laksa leaves
9) 1 liter of water (for gravy)
10) Salt & sugar (to taste)
11) ½ cup water for grinding
The following ingredients is side salad that needs to be finely shredded:
1) 1 cucumber
2) 1 salad leaf
3) 1 stalk of ginger flower
4) 5 calamansi (cut into 2)
5) 2 red chillies
6) 2 hard boiled eggs (cut into 2)
This is how to prepare the recipe:
1. First boil the fish with ½ liter of water until cooked. Then separate the meat and bones.
2. The fish meat is then blended with excess broth until smooth.
3. Then finely blend the chili, shrimp paste, garlic, ginger and ½ cup of water.
4. Mix the ingredients that have been blended with 1 liter of water into a pot and bring to a boil on the stove. Set it aside while stirring. Then add ginger flower, laksa leaves, dried tamarind, sugar and salt. Stir well.
5. For serving, put laksa in a bowl. Pour asam gravy and sprinkle the salads. Asam Laksa is ready to be served.